|Name:||Railway Bolster||Material:||AAR M-201 B/B+/C|
|Axle Load:||20t||Distance Between Journal Centers:||1600mm|
|Distance Between Side Bearers:||1080mm||Diameter Of Bogie Center Plate:||316.8mm|
train rail parts,
rail wagon parts
Railway Wagon Bolster AAR Standard Bolster For Railway Freight Cars Bogies
Description of Railway Wagon Bolster:
1) Bolster is the main loading component of bogie, it includes four interfaces, bolster pocket, center plate, and side bearer installation pad and brake lever installation holes.
2) Based on your wedge, we design the matched bolster pocket.
3) Your body center plate size determines bogie center plate.
4) It is considered to install clearance and elastic side bearers in design.
5) We design the brake lever installation holes to meet the installation of different brake device, lever brake and TMX.
6) Main specifications in design and manufacturing process are as follows:
AAR M-201 Castings, Steel Specification
AAR M-202 Truck Bolsters, Cast or Structural-Design and Testing Specification
AAR M-210 Side Frame and Bolsters, AAR Approval-Purchase and Acceptance Specification
TB/T 1335 Railway Vehicles - Strength Design and Testing Specification
TB/T 1959 Static Load and Fatigue Testing of Bolsters and Side Frames of Railway Freight Car
TB/T 3012 Specification of Cast Steel Bolsters and Side Frames for Railway Freight Car
TB/T 3105 Nondestructive Testing of Cast Steel Bolsters and Side Frames for Railway Freight Car
Specifications of Railway Wagon Bolster:
|Material||AAR M-201 B/B+/C|
|axle load||20 t|
|Distance between journal centers (A)||1600 mm|
|Distance between side bearers (B)||1080 mm|
|Diameter of bogie center plate (C)||316.8 mm|
|Bolster pocket spacing (D)||224 mm|
Contact Person: Sue