|Name:||Railway Brake Beam||Fatigue Lifetime:||> 1 Million Times|
|Manufacturing Process:||V Casting||Material For Brake Beam Racks:||45# Steel|
|Material For Brake Block Base:||Steel Grade B||Grain Size:||> Grade 8|
train rail parts,
rail wagon parts
Railway Brake Beam Railcar Bogie Parts Modular Combined Structure
Description of Railway Brake Beam:
Brake beam of railway vehicle is the most important part of the foundation brake device, mainly to the vehicle braking, the braking force to the brake shoe brake beam passing through, to stop a vehicle. Brake beam is divided into tension rod brake beam, steel brake beam, composite brake beam.
Brake Beam Features:
1. With a modular, combined structure, the entire brake beam is assembled by several components.
2. Brake beam frame is a kind of arched beam formed by cutting and drawing the special-shaped steel of special shape.
3. The U-shaped end of the front end of the strut is supported on the front pole portion of the brake beam, and the rear end of the strut and the clip are both U-shaped interfaces, which are clamped together on the rear rod portion of the brake beam.
4. The brake beam frame is loaded into the stop hole of the brake shoe holder by pressure assembly.
5. Non-metal sliding block wear plate is adopted.
Specifications of Railway Brake Beam:
|Product name||Railway Brake Beam|
|Low temperature impact toughness||-40℃Akv≥27 J|
|Fatigue lifetime||> 1 million times|
|Surface Treatment||Galvanized or painted|
|Manufacturing Process||V Casting|
|Material for brake beam racks||45# steel|
|Material for brake block base||Steel Grade B|
|Yield strength||> 440 Mpa|
|Low temperature ballistic work||> 120J|
|Decarburized surface layer||≤0.3mm|
|Grain size||> Grade 8|
Contact Person: sales